Cheapest 2 inch lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TestPilot57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hello, I’m sure this is here somewhere but i can’t seem to find it. Links to threads would be appreciated. I’m looking for the cheapest 2 inch lift for my 2021 4x4 big horn 5.7. Right now the front sits low and has 275/55/20 wheels that are street tires. I want the leveled look with larger tires.
If you happen to have the 4C Air suspension you can just swap the links front and rear... At least - that worked on my 2015. I got a "real" lift kit for my 2020.

OP
OP
M

MLX-10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok time to decide! Do i go to notch 6 that is listed as 2.2 inch lift or slot 5 that is listed as 1.7 inch lift. Everything is being kept stock so I’m thinking play it safe with the 1.7 inch lift. What do you guys recommend. And thanks for the quick delivery @Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok time to decide! Do i go to notch 6 that is listed as 2.2 inch lift or slot 5 that is listed as 1.7 inch lift. Everything is being kept stock so I’m thinking play it safe with the 1.7 inch lift. What do you guys recommend. And thanks for the quick delivery @Nick@GotExhaust

if you are not doing UCA's I would stay under 2" and give those ball joints some relief. It will also ride better with less preload and less extreme suspension angles once leveled.