Cheapo paint jobs...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ST-8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Gimmie 5 years, brah. I might be a little Demon-HeMi in the making.

Sent from my magic 5-inch
If you were that then this whole joke ass econo/ dumb and dumber ********* thread would never of been started,you be getting the replacement parts an doing some paint. It’s trial an error

I could live with a straight bodied truck that’s multi colored over a truck that’s got damage in places an all the same color but that’s just me.

OP
OP
Drunken Hamster

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
If you were that then this whole joke ass econo ********* thread would never of started. You’d be getting replacement parts an painting that **** yourself.....

I could live with a straight bodied truck that’s multi colored over a truck that’s got damage in places an all the same color but that’s just me.
I have like $70 to my name atm. Like I said, gimmie ~5yrs.

Sent from my magic 5-inch

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you were that then this whole joke ass econo/ dumb and dumber ********* thread would never of been started,you be getting the replacement parts an doing some paint. It’s trial an error

Hey hey hey this thread is gold [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk