Check engine Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wukong

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2007 Ram 2500 with a 6.7 l Cummins engine. The code indicates a Exhaust Pressure Senser. I've tried cleaning the original and I'm now on the second replacement. Somehow, I suspect three sensers cannot be my problem. Anyone with a suggestion as to what else could be causing this warning?

Dennis Shellito

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins IBS
Is the DPF getting full? That may cause back pressure, but I don't know much about them as mine fell off when the truck had less than 3,000 miles on the clock.

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I have a 2007 Ram 2500 with a 6.7 l Cummins engine. The code indicates a Exhaust Pressure Senser. I've tried cleaning the original and I'm now on the second replacement. Somehow, I suspect three sensers cannot be my problem. Anyone with a suggestion as to what else could be causing this warning?
You may want to head over to cumminsforums.com an post in the "2007.5 to 2009 6.7L Powertrain section" they have guys their who have good knowledge about the early 6.7 engines...