CheechDogg's 2018 Ram 1500 Big Horn 2wd Build Thread

tnmotown

Reaction score
Man your truck looks awesome! I have the same color and also 2wd. I’m thinking about a 4” lift from RC with 35” tires but you are making me second guess lol. I’ll definitely be following your thread

CAG CheechDogg

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Man your truck looks awesome! I have the same color and also 2wd. I’m thinking about a 4” lift from RC with 35” tires but you are making me second guess lol. I’ll definitely be following your thread

Go with the Maxtrac 7" with 37s ... you wont regret it ...yes you have to do some trimming but it is nothing major ...

CAG CheechDogg

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
So I am going to be tinting my tail lights and head lights so I figured I would need better lighting ... I didn't want to use any anti flicker modules or expensive overpriced name brand LEDs so I Just ordered my Security Module Bypass and OBDLink MX+ which is getting here tomorrow !

The Security Module Bypass should be here in a few days !

Oh yeah! Now I can really do some fun stuff to mah' truck !!!! thank you @DeereGuy !

I will keep you guys posted and update you guys with the new changes I will be making with these gizmos !

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tinted tails!

You must be registered for see images attach

CAG CheechDogg

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for the VVIVID tint from amazon to get here and I will get it done ...I am going with the dark black on the back then once I get my led low, high and fogs I will decide of what to go with for the head lights ... Also waiting on my security harness, I already go my OBD link ... ooooh yeah !

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used the Heise LED, fogs and lows...with the decoder, plug and play.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a local dealer, maybe go see Pacific Stereo in Riverside, or find an Advanced car Stereo, ask for Heise.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oldskool113