Chemical Guys Butter Wet Wax.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm no professional either, but I get the exact same results from the synthetic vs clay. The things "supposedly" cured/fixed with the clay claim has never worked for me. The synthetic removes 100% of the impurities and makes it feel like glass, so that's good enough for me, and a lot easier to boot.
f11 get's a bad rap from the "pros" too, but all I know is the stuff works (almost) as advertised. Apply over paint, trim or whatever at the same time, buff off and viola, beautiful results that last about 3 moths if you only wash with plain water. I love that.
O I was actually going to tell you the other day and forgot, your front plastic ground effect deal does look really nice [emoji1689]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I agree with not really ever seeing real world results with clay. My cars paint is never really messed up. I like the synthetic stuff. About 10 years ago I discovered it via Surf City Garage. I really liked their products until I found Chemical Guys.

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
[emoji23][emoji23] on that note I'll check out lol

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
O I was actually going to tell you the other day and forgot, your front plastic ground effect deal does look really nice [emoji1689]

Yeah, I forgot that about dropping the clay too! lol
Thanks, it's two pieces of rubber garage sealer from Home Depot glued together with super glue and bolted on from the bottom with a plastic runner to sandwich it in place.
Been on for bout 3 years or so and just as solid today as the day I did it.
Look in my images folder and you can see some pictures of how I did it.
IMG_1301.JPG