Chk your ordered parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well boys n gals,its come time for me to do my front brakes....
I have a 16 sport that sits more than it rolls but anyways she needs rotors n pad...
I get on the ole inter web and do a lil surfin as to an upgrade package and i decided on the z36 truck n tow kit..
I called up a local place named "CANADIAN TIRE" and got the power stop z36 for my pavement princess..Parts come in and i grab n run..I made the mistake of assumeing....Not a big deal but a cpl days later when i opened the box,rotors were correct but i had z23 pads....Back to the ct where i gor them and returned incorrect kit and re ordered correct kit..I even made it a point in order notes to be sure correct pad kit for the z36 t/t kit..
Today i get a call sayin my parts are in again and this time i took a good look....Pads were correct,rotors looked correct based but one of the two part #'s on the box...Again i assume all was good but happend to see a tag with a bar code that didnt match...Out come the rotors..Yup someone did it again...Correct pads and two rotors for same side but one was labeled incorrectly in the box...Now its gotta be ordered again..
Dont know if this rotor/pad kit is boxed and shipped direct from power stop folks or if some smuck from another warehouse is boxin this stuff up but $&#>@[@,$;%&#* its pissen me off...Its not the folks at the local shop to me fault cause box is sealed but someone in a warehouse needs new glasses or gotta be taught to pay attention....

Sorry folks its a bit of a rant but also a warning,dont assume....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn