Chrysler 300s, thought?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob_M

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My son just bought a new 2021 5.7 300S, loves it. Lots of tech in it and runs great. He's been messing with the performance settings and still gets almost 20mpg. He had a pair of Magnafow Flowmasters installed and pulled the rear resonators. Really improved the sound.

safetydanh

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 RAM 2500 4x4
Engine
6.7L Diesel
This may be a loaded question on a "mopar" website and yes, this is probably another "give me permission to make a bad decision" thread but here goes.

I'm in the market for a new daily driver. Not environmentally responsible but I'm still a big fan of a V8 sporty sedan. I have a Mustang GT right now but need more room. I'd like a V8 with a 6 speed manual but those seem to be relegated to the $80000+ car market now. That brings my realistic choices to a dodge charger/chrysler 300. leaning towards the 300S. But at 50K, I'm finding it hard to pull the trigger on an "old" car. in that price range, the only other car I've considered is the Kia Stinger with twin turbo V6. 2 less cylinders and pressurized but the power is in the right ball park.

sticking to new only, not looking for used since around here these days, it doesn't save you much.

opinions or any other sedans I should look at?
You cannot go wrong with the 300S. My nephew had one and so did my aunt. Both loved that car. I travel a lot by plane and when I land if I can rent a 300 I will take it or the Challenger every time. Great cars.

Dr. Righteous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Another vote for a Chrysler 300. My wife's '14 with a 3.6 has great power and is the sweetest riding sedan I've ever been in. On our last vacation to the beach pulled down 33 MPG hwy. Now that is having your cake and eating it too.

Phillyrube

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ive seen lots of 300s being chased by the cops on youtube.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Both are clean,so figured i'd get a pic of the Challenger and 300,lol

Attachments

• IMG_4457 (3).JPG
    IMG_4457 (3).JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 10