Clapped out torsion bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dimeslayer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My 04 4x4 has one saggy front end like a old lady lol. Passenger side is sitting 2in lower than the right. Hell if you put it on stands you can take the torsion key out with a wrench.
From my understanding torsion bars don't wear out. Therefore I need new lift keys I assume. How do I figure out what size I need. I'd like it to be 2in higher than it was new... maybe just original height lol. I would need 2 different keys yeah?
Thanks

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I would order a new set of lift keys from Nick @gotexhaust
Nick is a preferred vendor here and a super cool guy.

Since your thinking 2” lift that’s all you need to order. I also recommend you getting new bolts and get them long enough to allow for a jam but and lock washer so it won’t be able to back itself out.
After replacing the lift keys remember that it’ll need an alignment. Best wishes

I Love my 18 Ram 2500HD 4x4 CC
Blue Streak Pearl off-road

OP
OP
Dimeslayer

Dimeslayer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
With the adjusters all the way in, the passenger side sits 2in lower than the driver side. So would I need a bigger torsion key for the passenger side?