Clazzio Leather Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not sure why pics are rotating when inserted.
That is dark gray, black insert with black stitching.
Nothing installed on center console, wasn't needed as the color match is so close.

Yeah, I didn't do anything with the center console either.... the covers match it perfectly!!!

Mine are exactly like yours except I got the dark gray stitching on mine.

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey Guys,

I know there is a post right below about Katzkin covers, but I've been looking online at others. Some fabric covers can hit you for $400-500.

I was on clazzio's site, and they look like good covers, perforated leather, wondering if anyone has them, any photos etc.

Quad cab, bench back seat if I'm shopping right and I think I am, black with grey insert, and grey stitch is $699. Presidents day coupon for $100 off, so $599, self install. Seems like a decent deal, if they are good covers.

I have a brand new full set of cloth OEM seat covers front back headrest arm rest bucket seats front came out of a Big Horn they are gray with black brand new take offs

OP
OP
ricci427

ricci427

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
install took a couple of hours, I had them and was too keen ton install, so didnt wait for a hot day, people say install on a hot day and leave them in the sun for a while first so they stretch more easily.
The back portion on the rear bench was a pain in the ass, ended up unbolting the seats to get this part installed.
As for feel and look, most people feel think they are regular leather seats, and no change in comfort from a regular seat feels fine.
Price, I don't think you can beat Clazzio, even better if you get them on a holiday weekend sale like I did.

BadCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar
Yes, katzkin you remove the factory covers and replace. Clazzio go right other the factory covers.

Fwiw I put katzkins on my seats and it wasn't all that hard. But I had a second set of seats so my truck wasnt out of commission while I was doing it, so I could take my time.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

What difference does this make to finished product? Will the katzkins be more "snug" since they arn't a cover?

I can't see how the clazzio would fit nice, tight, and snug over all areas since its only a cover but there may be something I don't know.

But all the pictures of both look great.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963