Clazzio or some other cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Dodge Ram 4WD SLT Quad Cab
Engine
4.7l
Hola amigos,

So, I am ready to pull the trigger and get something done to these damn seats. I dont want to spend over a grand for seats (katzkins or leather.com). I just need something better than my cloth seats. Something I can wipe off after my German Shepard gets in and out the truck.

Should I shoot for Clazzio or some other brand of leather seat covers, covers, not skins? Katzkins and leather.com cost too much just to taxi around my dog.

Thx!

Dana

OP
OP
danam

danam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Dodge Ram 4WD SLT Quad Cab
Engine
4.7l
@stimpy433 Those look great. Where did you buy yours at? Also it id cold here in Ohio so I would not be able to leave them in the sun before I put them on. Not sure if that is going to make the install a lot harder to complete or not.

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
@stimpy433 Those look great. Where did you buy yours at? Also it id cold here in Ohio so I would not be able to leave them in the sun before I put them on. Not sure if that is going to make the install a lot harder to complete or not.

got them from here: https://www.clazzio.com/

I put mine on during the winter.... just lay them out in your house over night and you’ll be fine installing them.

Jetsfan122

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Express Crew Cab White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’ve had Clazzios for 3 years now as well. Love them . Still look brand new . Looks like leather sets from the factory . Get many compliments on them . One of the best mods I’ve done .

Ram904

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I installed Clazzio covers a few weeks ago. They look amazing. My wife couldn’t believe that they are covers.

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Did you guys leave the seats in, or remove them for installing the seat covers ?

clifford15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
I installed mine with the seats in place. It was November and a bit chilly but it worked out well.

garrett_brown

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
I saw a driver seat (bottom) cover from the Seat Shol on Amazon. My original cracked. Has anyone seen one of those on a truck? I like that it also has new foam. I know I risk a color match issue only buying the bottom half.

bruce219

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
pentastar
I had clazzios in mine before i changed the seats,great covers,I only had them in the front though,Easy install.I would be nervous with a german shepard climbing on them though.My mate hunts every weekend and he has two pointer dogs in his truck and he bought covers in relation to hunting,very tough but their the camo colour which I don't like.Mine are still tossed in the garage somewhere lol.