Cleaning Interior/Exterior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeremy Clubb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I recently purchased a 2015 Dodge ram Longhorn Laramie truck and am wanting to clean it up the best I can. The truck is already in good condition but since this is my first nice vehicle i wanted to continue to keep it in top condintion. My question is what products such as waxes and sealants are good to use on the exterior and what good products are good to use on the dark leather to preserve on the interior.

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I recently purchased a 2015 Dodge ram Longhorn Laramie truck and am wanting to clean it up the best I can. The truck is already in good condition but since this is my first nice vehicle i wanted to continue to keep it in top condintion. My question is what products such as waxes and sealants are good to use on the exterior and what good products are good to use on the dark leather to preserve on the interior.
You are going to get a ton of responses and opinions with this. I personally prefer the Mequier's family of products for detailing. Stick with a name brand and you will be fine. Mequier's, Chemical Guys etc......

Shine her up, post some pics and welcome to RAM ownership.

2016 1500 Outdoorsman 4X4 5.7L
2.5" Rough Country Lift
LT285/70/17 Nexen Roadian AT
DZ Tailgate Assist
Westin Nerf Bars
Lund Tonneau Cover
Dirty floor mats and a clean soul............

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7

@AdamsPolishes
Go to Adams polishes website and check out the kits they offer. Wash kit, wax/sealant kit, interior etc. etc

OP
OP
Jeremy Clubb

Jeremy Clubb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Thanks for the responses i will definitely get her cleaned up and shined and post pics afterward.

John7716

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yea Adams polish is quietly hidden I’ve told everyone about it though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk