Climate blower motor/fan went kaput

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mraybrake

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V-10 Magnum
Remote started my 2019 1500 larmaie this morning since the windshield was frosted over. Went out after about 8 minutes and it was still completly frosted. Thought to myself hmmm... that's weird. Usually I can hear the fan running when I walk out to the truck and when I open the door. Maybe I had the climate system turned off after I drove yesterday? Nope... on but no fan. Turn it off and back on. Nothing. Manual/ auto, reroute the air and change temp. Nothing.
Restart the truck. Still no airflow. Turn the climate off and back on and it makes a weird noise, fan kicks on but with a grinding and rubbing sound....
Guess a trip to the dealer is in store for tomorrow. Any suggestions? Truck is a lease, has just over 2100 miles on. April build but I've only had it since October.
Any other flashes/updates I should know about? I have the HK Audio so I think I'll have them do that amplifier flash.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Just take it in. Something may have broken off and fallen in there. Early in the warranty so it'll get plenty more test time once its fixed. Usually you can ask them to do any updates while you're there and its plugged into the laptop anyways.