Concole Control dial replacement options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cm0512

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hello all,
I am hoping that someone here may be able to help me out with fixing some damage that my pup did to my truck as I have been unable to locate the parts/accessories i need without replace entire modules. The issue I have is he popped the faces off all the center cluster control dials and the transmission control knob on my 2500 and started chewing on the tactile rubber to the point he pulled it all off. What is the best way to fix this? I can tolerate the feel of the climate/radio controls as they are smooth on the underside but the transmission control knob is not and its beginning to annoy me. Does anyone make replacement rubber boots or a dial cover that I can glue in place over all the knobs on the dash to return it back to a uniform look or am I stuck replacing the entire control module to correct this. Any help anyone can provide would be much appreciated.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
search eBay for Ram Knob covers, you might find something that works.
If Apple bitters doesn't stop the dog from chewing on the truck it should be destin to ride in the bed.

OP
OP
C

cm0512

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
The Controls that the tactile rubber are damaged are circled in red below, i have the silver trim rings and inserts.
1664776628897.png