Condensation accumulating in both headlights: is there a solution?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Sorry guys, “he” is a “she” by the way. I got no notifications that anyone responded… weird. Thank you for all the feedback. These headlights must be aftermarket since I can’t visualize any ram logo. Once again, it’s raining here and I haven’t had the chance to address this issue.
They're factory 2014 lights.The 14's were a bit of an oddball with the lights they used ,they were basically a one year only light,as the 15's were revised slightly.If you read all the posts i have pic's of my 14's lights posted,and they're identical to your lights.If you open up the vent on the back of the lights and throw a couple desicant packages in them,they should dry out and be trouble free.
Sorry about the he/she mistake,lol.
Welcome abroad by the way

RebelShortbed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I got my 2011 used and highly abused last year w 130k- among Many small and large problems I’ve been chasing was fogged up lights, water was getting in around the bulb gaskets after running down the hood gap on the fender… sometimes my taillight has same problem if I’m Parked at an angle- water is concentrated down the edge of my cap onto the light and it floods through the old gaskets. I was looking for replacements online, but ended up buying entire cheap aftermarket lights that haven’t leaked yet Ive solved the third brake light leaking by bedding it in gutter seam sealer caulk… good luck!