Configurator is up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RSR89

Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
The red interior is whats turning me away from the rebel, ok if i order a red truck but that wouldnt be the case, wish they would of carried over the black interior. Looks like it will be a laramie sport offroad depending on transfer case situation. I will not get a truck that comes with the 44-44 case.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
I was really wanting the midnight package on the new Rebel like they have on the current one so that was disappointing. I'm not a huge fan of the red accents and tire tread interior but I thought I could live without it. I wanted the 12' screen but I thought I could live without it. The final straw pushing me away from the Rebel was not being able to get the 360 camera. I think that is one of the coolest features to hit the truck world in the last few years and I really want one. Not available though so no Rebel for me. Too much money to make that many sacrifices.

Agreed 100% - I ordered a Laramie but I was going to buy the Rebel. But I want that 12" screen!!! And I DON'T want a tire tread pattern on my seats. I love the Rebel but it's too bad they only made one interior with the reddish accents.

Luckily they did offer a 4x4 package for all trims, which has the rear locker and skid plates. That with air suspension and you should have a good offroad-worthy rig. Only thing that bothers me is that I couldn't get 33" tires on the Laramie, they send out 32s. I'll be changing that right away.
Pretty much what I want to do. Less compromises with a Laramie and it'll be off road worthy enough.

nationalminer84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
SO Glad I didn't wait. there is nothing in the new truck that makes me feel like I missed out I got nearly 20 grand off my 17 and finally optioned it exactly how I wanted ( I always compromised somewhere before) These new trucks are beautiful don't get me wrong but im happy with my new one.

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Laramie Sport 4WD
Engine
The Laramie with sport package is only coming up with two colors,Red and Black with no option for seat warmers in back seat or no other option after fully loaded up for the transfer cases. It does have an option for rear wheel lock complete with engage switch on dash. Of course no price after doing the configuration,they must be so proud of the price its a secret! LOL.

iam_canadian22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
The Laramie with sport package is only coming up with two colors,Red and Black with no option for seat warmers in back seat or no other option after fully loaded up for the transfer cases. It does have an option for rear wheel lock complete with engage switch on dash. Of course no price after doing the configuration,they must be so proud of the price its a secret! LOL.
I built a laramie sport with rear heated seats the other day

Blotterhead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ive only seen this stated about the rebel, never seen a confirmation about it being across the lineup

Hmm... I was under the impression the offroading package gave you the same setup as the Rebel. I have contacted the dealer to ask FCA what transfer case my Laramie w/ offroad group will have. I'll get back to you on that one.

I'm also seeing if they can let me option the 33" tires the Rebel has.

I don't know if you guys saw the auto show last week, but there's a Mopar 2" lift kit coming out right as these hit the lots, so the dealer is going to have that installed before I even get the vehicle. I thought that was pretty cool.

iam_canadian22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hmm... I was under the impression the offroading package gave you the same setup as the Rebel. I have contacted the dealer to ask FCA what transfer case my Laramie w/ offroad group will have. I'll get back to you on that one.

I'm also seeing if they can let me option the 33" tires the Rebel has.

I don't know if you guys saw the auto show last week, but there's a Mopar 2" lift kit coming out right as these hit the lots, so the dealer is going to have that installed before I even get the vehicle. I thought that was pretty cool.
The tires shouldnt be an issue, my dealer always puts on whatever tires i want. And please keep me posted on what you find out on transfer case. I wont be getting one til 2020 models so ill know for sure by then what they come with but ne nice to know sooner just in case.

rtm03862iq

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I heard that they're offering a conventional transmission shifter as an option on the Durango. Too bad they're not doing that with the Rams.

desert01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i see ram is charging for rear wheel liners again

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
The red interior is whats turning me away from the rebel, ok if i order a red truck but that wouldnt be the case, wish they would of carried over the black interior. Looks like it will be a laramie sport offroad depending on transfer case situation. I will not get a truck that comes with the 44-44 case.

There is no 44-44 in the new 2019s at least that is what my guy inside says.

jasonw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
There is no 44-44 in the new 2019s at least that is what my guy inside says.

+1. According to various places online that reviewed the truck, they confirm what others have said here and in other threads. The new transfer cases are 48-11 and 48-12. For example, here is the TruckTrend article.

misuracaf10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Woah right after I asked lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patrick B

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
May have to hold off on getting a 2017 or 2018 new, although 2019's won't be discounting for quite a while as they're coming out so early. I can pick up a new really loaded '17 Laramie for about 15k off, which is tempting. But, I really like the new 2019 Sport trim on the Laramie--the no chrome look is great. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

This is the same debate I'm having right now as well. Big discounts on '17 and '18 models in stock, but I'm still quite interested in the 2019 refresh (the new interior is awesome, though the exterior is an incremental upgrade in my opinion). If I had a good idea of what my ideal config on a 2019 would be, that would help make my decision between pulling the trigger on a 2018 equipped as I want it, vs ordering a 2019 equipped as I'd want it.

Patrick

jwperry

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've been thinking about swapping my '17 Laramie 5.7 Hemi for a '19 Laramie EcoDiesel....but I couldn't find any '19 trims that offered that engine?

Did I miss something?

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I've been thinking about swapping my '17 Laramie 5.7 Hemi for a '19 Laramie EcoDiesel....but I couldn't find any '19 trims that offered that engine?

At this point, the 19 EcoDiesel will be late availability.