Confused about Black Widow packages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

supertramp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8
Purchased new 2022 Ram 1500 Quad cab Black Widow lifted and when it arrived it had no Black Widow emblems or tailgate on it. Called dealer and they said it was a version of the Black Widow that does not come with the spiders decals ,badges,etc. Does not have the fancy rims either, just black. Are there versions of Black Widow with no Black Widows?
Or did they send me wrong truck, or is there different versions and packages available in the Black Widow series?? Another way I can tell is: do all Black Widows have Fox shocks ?

chrisd0729

Reaction score
I had a Black Widow Silverado for several years and just traded in on the Ram. SCA Performance (now owned by Fox) is the company that does the package. I've never seen a BW without the spider emblems and/or SCA emblems however I guess it's possible. I've heard a lot of people refer to any dealer option lift/tires as a "black widow" package, even if it's not the actual BW. I'd go straight to https://www.blackwidowtrucks.com/ and give them your VIN. They'll tell you immediately if it's one of their trucks. If it was an SCA/FOX BW truck, you should also have literature on the package, accessories and Fox warranty.
Good luck

OP
OP
S

supertramp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8
Chris, That is exactly what my dealer did to me. Advertized it as Widow but it aint. Told salesman is was not and he said"oh, yea it is" But I got a nice price on it and cannot afford The Widow. Mixed emotions now!

jnslayton

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 V8
Not missing out. I just got a 2020 bw today looks really cool but noticed that none of the parking sensors work and of course nobody I've talked to knows if it's a problem with the vehicle or its because of the add ons