Contact Info For My Factory Rep...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16RamHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Sport Crew
contact local news / media? dealers usually do not like negative publicity. i know people have had good luck this way on other forums. some just posting the story on facebook gets things rolling

oldguy2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I worked for Chrysler for 20 years and they won't give you the number. Your best bet is to contact customer service and ask them to have the Rep call you. Most of the time he is not in an office but out on the road anyway.

jimboschnitz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
I spent 25 years as a factory service representative for a couple of heavy duty truck manufacturers and can tell you if any of my dealers gave my phone number out without my permission they would be severely chastised. Factory reps rely on the dealers to address customers issues. If the dealer is not able to resolve the issue then it is the dealers responsibility to contact the factory representative to get involved. If I had a customer with a problem the dealer couldn't resolve I would have the dealer provide me all the facts of the particular issue, form a game plan and address the issue head on. In some instances depending on the issue I would personnally contact the customer and explain what the plan of action was and go forward. If your issue is such that the dealer has not been to resolve it and they have refused to address it as you feel they should, you should contact FCA and explain the situation and they would then get the factory representative involved.

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
And don't forget, OP, to return the favor of all this great advice by letting us know how things turn out, OK? Practically everyone on this forum is friendly and helpful; plus, who knows might be in your same shoes sometime down the road. If you can detail what steps you took to resolve it, perhaps others can follow those same steps, too.

TXCOMT

Fitz-0518

Veteran 66-68
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500. 2018 1500
Engine
6.4 3.6
^^^Very important. OP two things. Google head of US Operations RAM/FCA. You will get an email in Michigan for RAM headquarters. Two a notice attorney letter to the owner of the dealership and the head of RAM will get you a response/inquiry. If your issue is legit and the dealer is blowing smoke, you will get help.

boblonben

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anybody know how I would go about getting the contact phone number for my local factory representative? Or better yet does anyone have the contact info for the factory representative nearest Kansas City, MO? I've called every dealership in the area and none of them want to give it to me. I called FCA USA LLC and they didn't want to either.
Unusual to say the least. The Main office - listed in the owner manual, or go to FCA web site - can and usually will provide the person name and number. But you have to go to the Customer Service folks to get it. When I wanted to talk to the regional rep I called Detroit, got the number, they asked for my name and number, and before I called the fella he called me and within a week I had my situation resolved - a buy back on a truck that had engine/transmission computer control problems. Great service by all.