Convert Manual Driver Seat to Electric Power Seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Willmsy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello all,

I have a 2020 1500 Classic (Warlock) and I have the standard tilt and front to back. The issue is that my wife has a short waist and cannot see over the hood/steering wheel. (I wouldn't mind the added adjustability as well)

What I would like to do is swap out the driver seat with an electric or manual seat/base that has a height adjustment option.

Has anyone done this? If so how difficult?

Thanks,

Matt

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Hello all,

I have a 2020 1500 Classic (Warlock) and I have the standard tilt and front to back. The issue is that my wife has a short waist and cannot see over the hood/steering wheel. (I wouldn't mind the added adjustability as well)

What I would like to do is swap out the driver seat with an electric or manual seat/base that has a height adjustment option.

Has anyone done this? If so how difficult?

Thanks,

Matt
I have, I swapped my upholstery to it too. Just took the cushions and covers off the power seat and put my manual covers on it. I also swapped the airbags from seat to seat. It's a pretty easy process, especially if you don't try to separate the upholstery from the cushions.

Here is a thread discussing it...

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
If i recall correctly, the drivers side seat base has 3 motors
the motors them selves are identical
I believe the attached ends can be switched out

BWL