Coolant leaking in my engine and it's not starting up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

breezydun81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318-Magnum
That's funny cuz I just took all my old injectors out today and we're looking at new ones on the internet dude they were the original Siemens and we're a b**** to get out man 25 years old those bad boys were still working fine but one port yeah if the price is right brother put a picture on there

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
??? Are are they silver and black

OP
OP
B

breezydun81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318-Magnum
That's funny cuz I just took all my old injectors out today and we're looking at new ones on the internet dude they were the original Siemens and we're a b**** to get out man 25 years old those bad boys were still working fine but one port yeah if the price is right brother put a picture on there

What happened Dan with the fuel injectors what do you want for them??

Dan98

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What happened Dan with the fuel injectors what do you want for them??

I dont know on price probably not much what is the price of stock injectors like 50 bucks I paid just under 300 and barely used them when I found out they are for 93 to 95 dodge that have 19lb stock mine is a 96 with 24lb stock so that's y i stopped using them. I'll throw in the throttle body in that i hogged out to a lot bigger than stock. It ain't pretty but the pair should make good power for you.
As far as a rebuild that's up to you. But your turning a few hundred dollar repair in to thousands of dollars in parts and labor. I'd build one on the side while you beat the rest of the life out of that one. Magnum or la block's are everywhere no problem finding one to build.

Sent from my SM-J260A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

breezydun81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318-Magnum
I dont know on price probably not much what is the price of stock injectors like 50 bucks I paid just under 300 and barely used them when I found out they are for 93 to 95 dodge that have 19lb stock mine is a 96 with 24lb stock so that's y i stopped using them. I'll throw in the throttle body in that i hogged out to a lot bigger than stock. It ain't pretty but the pair should make good power for you.
As far as a rebuild that's up to you. But your turning a few hundred dollar repair in to thousands of dollars in parts and labor. I'd build one on the side while you beat the rest of the life out of that one. Magnum or la block's are everywhere no problem finding one to build.

You got rid of the the boxes they came in right it's just the injectors cuz you had them on your truck how long they've been sitting for??

OP
OP
B

breezydun81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318-Magnum

Dude I've done all the labor myself and the only thing I've bought so far was a big bottle of PB blaster and a new transmission oil cooler line that's it I'm just going to fix this one like like you said but I am going to build one I found a website Xtreme 695 bucks built block it's all been machined new Pistons everything crank $695a9c46f6acd5b1bfff50389a448d63145.jpg

Dan98

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That's badass. I'll send a picture here shortly

Dan98

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There you go make an offer I'll give you a deal 80bc4f4498b8d47e88c66265b58480c5.jpga8f4941f8aae83236064fd7dd026e50a.jpg90d0f87c7cb9102fcbba51a169a214f2.jpg

OP
OP
B

breezydun81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318-Magnum
There you go make an offer I'll give you a deal 80bc4f4498b8d47e88c66265b58480c5.jpga8f4941f8aae83236064fd7dd026e50a.jpg90d0f87c7cb9102fcbba51a169a214f2.jpg

One site I went to said that it wouldn't fit my truck

Dan98

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So how's the coolant in combination chamber issue coming along just curious what the real issues were

OP
OP
B

breezydun81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318-Magnum
So how's the coolant in combination chamber issue coming along just curious what the real issues were

When I brought the cylinder heads to the machine shop so they can look at them and everything both of them were cracked but the passenger side cracked in between so that was the one that was leaking mostly the other one just started cracking so I had to buy two rebuilt heads. My head gaskets were still the original from 95 and everything was still original in that truck when I took it apart it was crazy getting those manifolds off they were a b****

Dan98

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hell yeah I'm sure it didn't want to come apart at all. But I'm glad to hear you got after it I'm sure you will be driving it soon if not already

OP
OP
B

breezydun81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318-Magnum
Hello brother I need some information on a different subject this is the only way I can get a hold of you I guess but I did that I replaced the heads cuz both of the cylinder heads were cracked I put it all back together runs beautiful I did a good job thank you but I want to replace the lifters on it and the rocker arms I'm going to get the Harland ones cuz they're the best 1.7 ratio but I don't know what type of lifters go in there is it hydraulic flat lifters or is it hydraulic roller lifters I believe it's flat but can I put roller in it and will it make it perform better is my question Dan if you could help me out answer me you know whenever you have time???

Dan98

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
When you had them out did u see one end of lifter has a roller on it or flat? I believe all magnum engines are rollers at least for second generation truck 5.2 5.9