coolest thing i've ever seen..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SilverHoghead

SilverHoghead

Reaction score
Born and raised in Hendersonville, TN. University
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360 Magnum
If that's the coolest thing you've ever seen then this will blow your mind:
IMG_3303.jpg

So if you can't figure out what is going on it is a dodge ram charger SUV (2nd gen ram truck SUV only sold in mexico) that the owner put a 4th gen front clip on and executed it very nicely. So you can't even just buy one of these older SUV's stateside and he somehow bought it and installed a new 4th gen clip BIG MONEY... That's just the kind of thing they do out on the west coast'....

Sorry to resurrect a very dead post, but me and a few buddies were discussing ramchargers, crew cab conversions, etc... just unique 2nd gen projects and I wanted to show them this picture. Upon further examination, it doesn't quite look like a 2nd gen Ramcharger, as the middle window is much too big and the doors don't appear to have dodge body lines! Any speculation? Maybe some Frankenstein Tahoe parts have been thrown in?
This was a fun thread anyways. haha

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
It's a 2nd gen Dodge Ramcharger. The Ram body lines are hard to see because of the angle, gloss and the paint pattern. Oh, and definitely a 98-02 Ram dash.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plato45