Cordless tire Inflator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Summit1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
The "best" is different for each user, based upon the user's preferences.

Some time ago, I bought a Milwaukee M12 inflator to replace a very old Campbell Hausfeld unit. The M12 works great but has since been discontinued in favor of the Milwaukee m18 version (which is probably better anyway). Had I bought an inflator a year later, it would likely have been the m18. Many of my other tools are of the DeWalt brand, and they make good stuff as well. Would the DeWalt have been better for me? I doubt it, and the M12 does all I need it to do.

Just avoid the cheapies; while they are claimed to be capable of some high pressures, they are not capable of high volumes and/or long run times.

ramffml

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Just avoid the cheapies; while they are claimed to be capable of some high pressures, they are not capable of high volumes and/or long run times.

They all have the same run times as far as I can see. Few minutes on, few minutes off, repeat. The exact times may vary but most of them are 50/50 and they're all built by the same dudes in China.

Joe Merchak

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.4
I have a bunch of Ryobi 18v cordless stuff because I'm cheap and don't need "pro" tools, so this little guy only cost me $25 at home depot (since it's the tool only and no battery/charger). Works really well for my needs.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RYOBI-O...-with-Digital-Gauge-Tool-Only-P737D/307627867
This one is better. I use this all the time, in fact we have 2 of them.