Core 4x4 Panhard Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LuisJr

LuisJr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
they look nice!

Hell yeah! I just spent a ton on other suspension components, including their lower control arms. Can't wait to get that ordered.

@G-Ride990 are you lowered? I noticed they had two options mentioned. I know some lowering kits come with a panhard relocation bracket and was unsure if we needed the curved bar still.

Thanks

Luis

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hell yeah! I just spent a ton on other suspension components, including their lower control arms. Can't wait to get that ordered.

@G-Ride990 are you lowered? I noticed they had two options mentioned. I know some lowering kits come with a panhard relocation bracket and was unsure if we needed the curved bar still.

Thanks

Luis

I miss having lowered trucks! I want a lowered RAM really badly to drive everyday.

I am actually slightly lifted ~1.5" or so in the rear. I ordered the new hardware kit and the bar with the bend but not a relocation bracket that I am aware of. Will post some pics of the panhard and hardware along with the sway bar endlinks I ordered. Nothing has shipped yet, I am guessing there is a bit of a lead time since I ordered orange for the color on the bars. I hope I don't regret that decision too lol.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
@G-Ride990 no man, it will look sick. Post pics. Yes I'm sure they have to have em coated. They do look to be the best at making these.

OP
OP
LuisJr

LuisJr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Let us know if we can help you out. We sell all of Core 4x4's line and can get you set up.

I think I sent a PM not too long ago. But I wouldn't mind a quote on a rear panhard bar for a 4" Belltech drop and endlinks for the Hellwig rear

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think I sent a PM not too long ago. But I wouldn't mind a quote on a rear panhard bar for a 4" Belltech drop and endlinks for the Hellwig rear

I'll message you

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

CincyZach

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am a total noob for this 4 link rear end stuff... How do you adjust the panhard bar correctly? My axle is slightly off center from lifting the rear end so I want to bring it back to the middle. Are there instructions with the core pieces? Do I need to take my truck to an alignment shop after installing it?
Glad to see it was worth it for you in your truck.

In my case I had relocation brackets with my lift, so the panhard bar was kept at stock length. So when I installed the Core 4x4 one I just made it the same length as my stock one. There are no instructions with the Core 4x4 ones. I did call for the torque specs, and he gave them to me right away. I did not have to make any adjustments. I do think I saw a couple good video's when I googled it, might try that. I would call Core 4x4, I would bet he could give you the info you need or lead you to it.

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
In my case I had relocation brackets with my lift, so the panhard bar was kept at stock length. So when I installed the Core 4x4 one I just made it the same length as my stock one. There are no instructions with the Core 4x4 ones. I did call for the torque specs, and he gave them to me right away. I did not have to make any adjustments. I do think I saw a couple good video's when I googled it, might try that. I would call Core 4x4, I would bet he could give you the info you need or lead you to it.
Sounds good. I figured I would ask before I start digging into searching it or finding a youtube video. I imagine that it is a really simple process. I am freaking jealous of your truck by the way, looks really nice!

CincyZach

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds good. I figured I would ask before I start digging into searching it or finding a youtube video. I imagine that it is a really simple process. I am freaking jealous of your truck by the way, looks really nice!

Sorry I don't have the answers you need. Thanks man!!! Good luck to you, hope you find the answers you need.

hdoggie24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
So for the lowered guys ordering this, are you choosing the one that says for <0" of lift? It shows they have different sizes. May be a dumb question.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am a total noob for this 4 link rear end stuff... How do you adjust the panhard bar correctly? My axle is slightly off center from lifting the rear end so I want to bring it back to the middle. Are there instructions with the core pieces? Do I need to take my truck to an alignment shop after installing it?
Glad to see it was worth it for you in your truck.

What lift do you have?
Did your kit have a panhard bar relocation kit (raise or lower) to get it parallel or close to parallel to the ground.

I installed mine at the stock length center to center. To adjust it just find a good place to measure from the frame edge to the rear diff on both sides, loosen end nuts then just turn the center piece to move it left or right until you get it centered, then tighten the nuts.

Here’s mine

CA082338-A538-4D6B-9DC4-8D750FE26A47.jpeg