Core 4x4 UCAs coming by end of Summer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poncherello

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wonder if they’re gonna be BJ or Uniball. Too late now for me though as I’m running JBA uppers. Wish I knew they were doing this before
How do you like the JBA UCA's? I just bought an Eibach Pro Lift Kit for my 16' (shocks, struts & springs) with JBA UCA's for Ram. Is it improved over stock ride?
Thanks

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How do you like the JBA UCA's? I just bought an Eibach Pro Lift Kit for my 16' (shocks, struts & springs) with JBA UCA's for Ram. Is it improved over stock ride?
Thanks

The jba UCA are good. Great flexibility. Rebuildable. Better than the zone UCAs for me because of how I treat my truck. The eibach suspension was a great investment in my opinion. Truck feels more controlled with the suspension. Stiffer but I wouldn’t say it’s stiff. Just corners better and hits bumps better. The UCAs help the alignment and are a great piece of mind in the front over the stock UCAs while I abuse the truck.

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
So an update on the Core 4x4 UCAs for 09-22 Ram 1500s ..

Spence said they should be up on their website for sale by mid to late November. They already have the first set of them on their test truck putting it through real world trail testing ...

They look B@D@$$, beefy just like their rear control arms .... I honestly can not wait to get my hands on these UCAs ....

Price? He has not mentioned anything about price, but I am pretty sure that will be announced in the coming days once they see how the prototype set is performing ....

Stay tuned by visiting their instagram and youtube page, like, follow and subscribe.

smoothee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
These look nice, wonder if they'll work for just a stock replacement? For those of us with lifts who don't need any angle correction from the arms.

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looking forward to getting mine. They look awesome.

200.gif

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
Spence just posted a new video of them on their test truck on instagram ... they are going to make some changes to them just to reinforce them, but they are going to put it through a stress test this weekend according to the video he just posted ...

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Missed out on this sale.
We can not offer the 20% off they had for black friday but we can help you out. Message me if you are ready to grab these awesome UCA's