Core Control arms and towing.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
@ram1500rsm has a list of every known suspension item for these trucks. He also has one for control arms specifically. I’m planning on using Clayton overland arms on my truck to maintain a soft ride with less vibrations. Has giiro joints on both ends instead of a poly on one and johnnie on the other.

OP
OP
69GWC

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
@ram1500rsm has a list of every known suspension item for these trucks. He also has one for control arms specifically. I’m planning on using Clayton overland arms on my truck to maintain a soft ride with less vibrations. Has giiro joints on both ends instead of a poly on one and johnnie on the other.

Just to put it out there my Core arms did not make my truck ride rougher and I noticed no vibrations after the install.
My truck tows night and day different then it did before though. :)

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just to put it out there my Core arms did not make my truck ride rougher and I noticed no vibrations after the install.
My truck tows night and day different then it did before though. :)
I did not mean for it to come off as they make the ride rougher. It’s bad wording on my part. It does stiffen up the control arms to prevent the rear axle from shifting side to side or twisting. The poly bushing is what absorbs the axle to frame vibrations aka unwanted NVH