Corsa Exhaust Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juniorss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys, so I am thinking about getting a Corsa exhaust for my truck. However I have seen a few pictures/videos where it looks like the exhaust hangs too low in the bumper cutout. So my question is, does anyone have it where the tips fit perfectly in the bumper cutout? My OCD will go nuts if I cant get the centered in the cutout. I have attached a picture of what I am talking about.

Corsa.jpg

Rampad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Mine don't hang as low as that picture at all. I don't have a pic on hand. I get one when I get off work.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
A good exhaust shopt can center the tips with ease. They just tweak the rearmost tailpipe hanger.

OP
OP
Juniorss

Juniorss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A good exhaust shopt can center the tips with ease. They just tweak the rearmost tailpipe hanger.

Yea I know they can do some adjusting, I used to work at ARH part time years ago. I just don't want to spend $1,300 and then spend some more to get it to sit right. I used to have Corsa on my GTO and the fit was perfect. I just didn't know if it was just how they installed them or if that was basically how they sit.

Awesome, Thanks! That makes me feel better.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I had no fitment issues with the Corsa installation on my 300 SRT8.

I don't think you have to worry about fitment, dude.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They fit correctly and no where near as low as what you posted.

Let us know if we can offer you a quote. PM me for pricing.