Cost to get it done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DoubleJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For those of you that have taken your 4x4 to get the Belltech 2/4 kit installed by a shop, what did the shop charge you? I’m gonna begin calling around here in the Pacific Northwest, but I want to know what others were charged so I don’t get took.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lil John

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Call Les Schwab have them install the kit but you'll need to purchase it from them as well you'll pay a couple extra bucks but they'll warranty it and stand behind it.. if you're anywhere near Kirkland I would call that store and speak to Chris

OP
OP
DoubleJ

DoubleJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Call Les Schwab have them install the kit but you'll need to purchase it from them as well you'll pay a couple extra bucks but they'll warranty it and stand behind it.. if you're anywhere near Kirkland I would call that store and speak to Chris

I’m in Tacoma, so kinda close. I’ll see if the guys down here will do it, if not, I’ll call Chris.

Thanks!

....$1500 for parts, install and alignment. Seems high...

Last edited:

abouttobeglue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Belltech kit is on american trucks.com for 672 for the 2/4 street performance kit, add 10% for tax here it al. So 740 for the kit 100 for an alignment if theres no issues, 840, so roughly 700-750 for their labor I'm guessing? Doesnt sound that terrible as long as if there are any issues they have to deal with it.

Lil John

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I’m in Tacoma, so kinda close. I’ll see if the guys down here will do it, if not, I’ll call Chris.

Thanks!

....$1500 for parts, install and alignment. Seems high...

Call Chris and Kirkland Tell him you're coming out of Tacoma Tell him little John saying you and see if he'll beat the price honestly 1500 doesn't seem too bad..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therapywolf