Could the SRT-10 be coming back?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

powderbrad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
New 6.4 in an RCSB, with suspension to handle it all would be cool. Slip a new 8 speed with optimizes stall and gearing, a 4.10 rear with lockers. Be good to go :)

Id get along with a 6 speed stick as well.

But if I wanted a reg cab 2wd truck with monster power id do up a shoe box Chev. (since I have one in a barn)

Though, being Albertan, I kinda need a 4wd. I think that everytime im stuck in my own driveway in 2wd!

reelop19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No because they probably didn't make much money on them and the market isn't there for bad ass viper trucks

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 srt10 ram, 2003 4.7 4x4 quad cab ram
Engine
Viper 8.3 supercharged, stock 4.7
An srt8 ram would be awesome. Especially with a factory head and cam upgrade option

Lhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Predator 4x4 Dually & 2012 Ram Puinsher R/T 1 of 1
Engine
6.7 Cummins Turbo & Hemi 5.7
I would be all over it!

KyraM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This would be freaking sweet if the SRT 10 Ram were to come back. The only aspect that is unfortunate, is that, as the initial post just said, the automatic didn't sell well. So therefore, I highly doubt that they will come out with an automatic type. I understand, when your going for street, and speed, there's no fighting it, your going to want a manual, and a regular cab (due to better control, response, less lag, size and weight..etc). The only thing that sucks is I have a permanent arm (muscle) injury which forbids me from driving a manual. I guess all I can do is hope for the best!

BLKMAGIC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I dunno, I think with how well the new transmissions have been performing (in the SRT8's and with the new Hellcat's), they would probably produce an automatic....but I doubt we will see an SRT Ram anytime soon either way

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
doesnt really matter the combinations. i drove one of the quad cabs with the auto in it and it had balls for days. so anything they do to improve that origional design is a plus

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It's 2015 who the hell wants a manual transmission with the performance and capabilities of todays automatic transmissions? Unless of course you live in a third world country and drive a propane powered taxi cab! :)

CLKlasse

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I'm surprised that most of you guys prefer the SRT-8 version rather than the SRT-10 version.

Personaly I think the SRT-8 version makes more sence as well since an V8 can have the same power as the Viper V10 with a supercharger (like the new Hellcat is even more horsepower).

I think the one of the reason that SRT will make Viper V10 is for the Viper owner. I red about how SRT-10 Ram buyer also have an Viper and most of them know the truck has the same engine as their super car.