Couldn’t order a 2022 2500 or 3500 with the Night Edition Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

snowman4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
I tried to order a 2022 Laramie 2500 Mega Cab with a Hemi and when I went to the dealer it wouldn’t allow them to order the night edition package.

That sucks!! This would of been the first truck I ordered and it’s such a disappointment.

I hope thing change, I have no idea what I want now. I built the truck with the Sport Package but I don’t want any chrome. Ughhhhhh

Has anyone else heard of this??

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I will see if I can get you an answer from our ordering manager. Give me a day or so.

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I tried to order a 2022 Laramie 2500 Mega Cab with a Hemi and when I went to the dealer it wouldn’t allow them to order the night edition package.

That sucks!! This would of been the first truck I ordered and it’s such a disappointment.

I hope thing change, I have no idea what I want now. I built the truck with the Sport Package but I don’t want any chrome. Ughhhhhh

Which equipment group were you wanting and what exterior color?

OP
OP
snowman4

snowman4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
Level B Equipment Group, Safety Group B, off road package, 5th wheel prep, Snow Chief Group, basically loaded up in Patriot Blue

dynocompe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
from my knowledge you have to order a limited. Something about the mirrors for the laramie dont read with its electronic language so they were fixing it with a computer chip but since shortages cutting it out. With a limited the mirrors are compatible and no extra chip nessecary.. this is me passing info i read in here, not firsthand knowledge. I did however just order a limited 2500 on monday with night edition. Still waiting on a vin number but havent talked to dealer

Kaybus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
From what the dealer told me, the availability of what you can order changes all the time. I went in on Dec. 11th was able to order a 2500 6.7L Night edition w/ Laramie Group B and the Safety Group. Only thing I couldn't get was the trailer blind spot system, which the dealer told me could open up between now and when they actually build it, so he was going to keep checking to see if we could add it. Not sure if that helps you or not

bsheen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
I ordered a 2500 Laramie 6.4L in basic white in late october. Its supposed to ship the 9th of January. However, I too had an issue with ordering the Night Edition. Which is a huge bummer. I had been building the truck for months on the website and was totally disappointed to find out I couldn't. So...I've spent about $3500 trying to black the thing out on my own. (minus the headlights)

The power folding mirror thing kind of irritates me even more. I ordered a set of black aftermarket power folding mirrors thinking it would solve the power folding option. But now I'm wondering if it will if its a chip deal. Which leads me to a bit of rant as to how they can have different chips for that option. Just doesn't make sense. If someone has some further insight, I'd love to hear. It'd be nice if they would offer the chip to install when they are available.

Kingland

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 diesel
My dealer is telling me he can't order what I want in the Night Edition right now. The factory is not taking any Night Edition orders.
I'm looking to order 3500 Mega Cab Laramie in Patriot Blue with the Night Edition. Not sure how long I should wait and then wait for it to be built.

But I reached out to Ram and they said they are taking orders. Not sure if it's a region thing or if the dealer is playing games with me?

I'm on the east coast Md/VA area.

DebH

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
I ordered a 2500 Limited Night Edition Diesel with everything but sunroof and air leveling packages on Dec.29th and had my VIN # shortly after...waiting for parts gathering now. I really wanted the night package and would not have ordered without it. Ordered from Mark Dodge.

Robmccown

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel

I ordered 2022 3500 HO Laramie night edition 1/25/22 and got my ven number a few days later

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Call Mark Dodge, to see if they can order your preferences

From what others on here are saying, they have great prices

They must be a Volume dealer

wfodave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
That's crazy. I ordered a 2500 Laramie in Patriot Blue with the Night Edition package somewhere around the end of the year and I have had it for a couple of months. It's a beautiful color combo, especially once you turn the RWL tires around to make them black and then replace the chrome lug nuts with black ones. I'm not sure whether Ram is stupid or just doesn't care, re: the chrome lug nuts.