CRANK TO POWER WINDOW CONVERSION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark Howell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Has anybody done this to a 2nd gen 1500? I have a donor with power windows, door locks and mirrors.

fulltimerart

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think you might be getting into some wiring and computer problems this way. There are some aftermarket kits that work pretty well IMHO, I just ordered a door lock kit with 2 remotes that was about $40.00 and is not too difficult to install. There are different types of power window kits available in different price ranges too, Amazon has a bunch to look thru. Art

OP
OP
M

Mark Howell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think you might be getting into some wiring and computer problems this way. There are some aftermarket kits that work pretty well IMHO, I just ordered a door lock kit with 2 remotes that was about $40.00 and is not too difficult to install. There are different types of power window kits available in different price ranges too, Amazon has a bunch to look thru. Art

Thank you, Art! I'll definitely look into the aftermarket products.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amdwilsns01