Cummins Engine Factory - Production For American Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goose55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins High Output 6.7L
Awe inspiring and fascinating 7 minute vid on the start to finish production of the 5th Gen 6.7 at the Indiana Plant

ppine

Forester
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 liter diesel
Assembled in Mexico.

OP
OP
Goose55

Goose55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins High Output 6.7L
Too bad Cummins has become as ultra-woke a company as you'll find.
I know. But there is a swelling tide coming, of common, everyday, decent folk, imbued with logical reasoning and practical judgment, that will take back this great Nation of ours.

Now, back on topic, please.

stevenP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 2500 Longhorn
Engine
6.7L Cummins
That video was really neat to see. Its amazing to me to see how these go together. I can only wonder how many of these are built every year.

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
The Ram heavy duty trucks are assembled in Mexico, but the Cummins Engine is manufactured in Indiana, and Cummins sends them down there by rail car.

Correct - the original Cummins B Series engines were a joint venture with Case IH. These engines were built in Rocky Mount, NC.

When Cummins made a new engine, the ISB 6.7, they made a new engine plant in Indiana exclusively for Ram pickup engines.

68PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Laramie 3500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Fixed it for you.
He's the grumpy old man down the block that yells at kids "STAY OFF MY LAWN"! Just ignore him... he will go away. His posts are usually useless negativity that doesn't help the OP at all. Surprised the Moderator has not banned him yet.