Custom/ Aftermarket grilles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

texasrebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Really want to put an aftermarket grille on my truck as mine is barely hanging on anymore. I like the mesh style the best, but have had a hard time finding any that I really like for second gens. Let's see what yall have. Pic of my truck for sh!ts and grins.

d6f7a5345a823423580a12a4edabb55e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Joe w.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 5.2l
Mine is new but stock look have you tried eBay or LMC truck for the mesh style

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
It's removable but fit what you'd pay to buy this you'd be better off buying an eBay open mesh plastic grille and adding your own rivets.

OP
OP
texasrebel

texasrebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
It's removable but fit what you'd pay to buy this you'd be better off buying an eBay open mesh plastic grille and adding your own rivets.
Just looked them up and I can see why you say that. Not sure if I want to spend that much on a grille insert that's fairly plain. It looks nice, but I don't know if I could justify 400 for it.

OP
OP
texasrebel

texasrebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Mine is new but stock look have you tried eBay or LMC truck for the mesh style
I have looked on eBay and found mostly billet inserts and full replacements that look pretty cheesy unless you spend 600+. Never been a huge fan of billet grilles on these trucks, especially not a lifted 4x4. I haven't been on LMC in years. Not since I was buying parts for my high school truck (1990 Ford Ranger 4x4). I guess I should check them out again since I have a new project.