custom grill thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I do not. The owner of KustomKoatings did it. The paint match is perfect because he actually used the paint code and mixed the paint. I’m not exactly sure of the process but I was ok with him doing what he does bc his previous work spoke for itself. Check him out on FB or Instagram. You shouldn’t need an account to view his pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jhuss96

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I do not. The owner of KustomKoatings did it. The paint match is perfect because he actually used the paint code and mixed the paint. I’m not exactly sure of the process but I was ok with him doing what he does bc his previous work spoke for itself. Check him out on FB or Instagram. You shouldn’t need an account to view his pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. I've been looking for an over chrome solution that is painted to match. Is the KustomKoatings you're referencing in West Virginia? Want to be sure I contact the right folks.