Custom Painted Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
freakin sweet nim , good job

08QuadRam

Reaction score
I painted mine a little different then what everyone else does.

06Quadram16.JPG

OP
OP
nim81

nim81

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
i know what you mean, but for $9 it would be worth it to me just to see how it would look. i think a full ring of color does look better.

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
Im doin my custom grille this weekend. But starting next weekend its LED time. Prolly order those LED's in a couple different shades and get a couple plastic rods. Do some interior LED'ing first, then Ill work on the lights.

HKkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sweet lights. I like the led idea as well.

SilentRamAD

Reaction score
Ram Year
08 QCSB 2wd
Engine
287 4.7L
Here's a d*** good video I loved watching and jotting down info for if/when I ever get into doing this.

[yt]0JSMQk61xQ8&amp[/yt]

A bit off topic from the painted headlights, but LED halos were mentioned :naughty:

matt99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Trup, i tried it with not so much luck....i now have a few blinds in my house that I have to reach up and turn the eyehook to open lol

it didnt light up like I wanted, It was bright at either end but not really in the middle. I saw a guy around here the other day with real angel eyes and they look damn good, alot better than the thick rod look

btw what is the diameter of the circles in our lights?

SilentRamAD

Reaction score
Ram Year
08 QCSB 2wd
Engine
287 4.7L
I'm sure something else can be substituted for the Blind Rod for a better result, but I just love the video in general on what all needs to be done for a DIY halo kit, I would have never known about using a resistor.

Interesting AAC video as well. Simple install video with an added painting section.