Custom rotary shifter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VA-RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie / 2020 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks nice! Does it attach will the old dial screw? Thank you

Actually, no. It is a solid piece of aluminum. caulk04 machined it with such close tolerance, that the hex hole in the back, pushed on the hex stem with some effort and does not budge...YYMV. He thought I might have to use a thin piece of plastic bag or two or something to make sure it was tight, but no issues at all. Quality work.... and it is not permenent...it will pull off, with a bit of effort.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m about ready to find me something else or remove my Mopar sticker because I just never thought it would be such a problem never forgetting to put the trans in Park before shutting the truck off and even though that shouldn’t be a problem, the reason it’s a problem is since the auto-park puts it in park automatically if you shut the truck off without putting it in park, now you gotta purposely keep doing that like seven times so that you get the orientation back around the right way.... makes it much easier to be habit forming....lol.

Update....
I went ahead and peeled my cool Mopar sticker off so now it’s just the regular ole gear with the B&H shifters logo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

caulk04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
No, I left them raw so they could be finished otherwise, if so desired.

Jim Marrs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would love something other than the buttons on the steering wheel to select individual forward gears.