Custom tune by GREENE RACING!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adriel Guerra

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ima make this short but I recently received my custom tune from jay greene and my truck runs like a champ, if i am on smooth black top with my 321 gears i will burn my 33/1250 tires through first, second tell it catches thired. If your on the fence and unsure of who are were to get your tune from I HIGHLY RECOMMEND GREENE RACING. The guy emailed me step through step on how to upload/download my tunes as well what should my next upgrade be as well. I'm not bashing no other custome tunes are anything like that. I'm just speaking on my experience and trying to get the word out there THIS GUY IS LEGIT AND IS AWSOME TO WORK WITH. You won' be sorry.
How much did he charge you?

Tim Garceau

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport Quad BSP
Engine
3.92 8 Speed 5.7 4X4
My 13” wide all terrains aren’t meant to handle this kind of torque. Going to need a limited slip along with my 3.92s in RWD.

This transmission finally shifts and responds like ZF designed it. FCA’s programmers still haven’t figured it out, my FIL’s 2019 shifted no different than my ’14 8HP70.

Last edited:

VB712

Maxi_built
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Jay is the only one I let tune my truck. I’m full bolt ons and a moes cam. Runs very good. Jay is a good dude.