all sold please delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T JAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7L V8
Selling the truck. Procharger has less than 3k miles on it. Maintained properly to keep warranty. Will come with extra oil. Powdercoated lime green. located in AZ and willing to ship.

d1sc procharger kit, everything is included to get you functioning except for a new belt. Works with any 5.7L hemi ram. 4000$

JxWMin.jpg

Innovate PSB-1 Boost and AFR gauge- SOLD
entire wiring harness and afr sensor included.

also have a single gauge pod pillar mount, SOLD
9gi6w5.jpg

Morimoto gen 2 XB LED headlights- less than 3 months old. 3M protective film applied. SOLD

EUht5e.jpg

As of Sunday, 1/3, I still have my truck but will be trading it in within a few days. If any of you are in Arizona and have a 6” lift on your 4th Gen, I’m looking to exchange my fox shocks for your stock lift setup plus cash. Just the shocks. They are the 2.5 series. The shocks are time sensitive, everything else is not.
TRADED TRUCK IN ALREADY. NO LONGER AVAILABLE
jxJiOA.jpg

Last edited:

moparpeetie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ill take the morimotos!!!! Let me know how much to ship to 17019 PA.
Also, how to pay ...PayPal??? I P 'm d You

Last edited:

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
wish I was in Az, been trying to locate these shocks.....they should go quickly, I can’t be the only one wanting these if they’re sold out everywhere!

sidenote, do you know the specs on the rears? I haven’t seen the DSC resi’s for the rear listed anywhere for a lifted application.
Thanks and GLWS

OP
OP
T JAZ

T JAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7L V8
wish I was in Az, been trying to locate these shocks.....they should go quickly, I can’t be the only one wanting these if they’re sold out everywhere!

sidenote, do you know the specs on the rears? I haven’t seen the DSC resi’s for the rear listed anywhere for a lifted application.
Thanks and GLWS
They are for the earlier 4th Gen 2500s.

Gixxer750

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015_2017
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just put a p1sc on my cadillac cts, I kinda like it. How did you tune the truck? And where in AZ is local pick up? I could call in a favor with my sister in Tucson if we come to an agreement.

OP
OP
T JAZ

T JAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7L V8
I just put a p1sc on my cadillac cts, I kinda like it. How did you tune the truck? And where in AZ is local pick up? I could call in a favor with my sister in Tucson if we come to an agreement.
I’m over in mesa. I had unlocked through hp tuners and tuned with flyin ryan.

bpgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The 6.4 kit mounts the procharger on the driver's side, so I don't think the 5.7 kit will work (the d1sc compressors are the same, however). The piping and intercoolers are different as well.

I just uninstalled my 6.4 procharger so I might be putting it up for sale soon. If you're near Ottawa, Canada, and are serious about the kit, send me a PM.

epborden

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Interested in the Procharger. Willing to ship at all? It would have to go to NC plus it is heavy. So I understand shipping might not be super cheap. Would you do $4,000 + shipping to 28083?

OP
OP
T JAZ

T JAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7L V8
Interested in the Procharger. Willing to ship at all? It would have to go to NC plus it is heavy. So I understand shipping might not be super cheap. Would you do $4,000 + shipping to 28083?
Shot you over a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.