***Dads 2011 RAM 1500 Transformation ***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jokybrto

Jokybrto

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
Thank you blade much appreciated man... Glad you like the look, it has grown on me for sure.

Keep me posted if you end up re doing your front as well I would like to see it for sure! Good luck man

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Jokybrto

Jokybrto

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
Thank Tracy.... hey Tracy let's see a picture of that RAM Nissan combo when ever you have a minute would be cool to see.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Black-Wolf

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good morning, I'm new to the Forum. I inherited my Dads 1500 RAM 3 years ago after he passed away. My Dad and I talked about upgrading to the dual exhaust and bumper on his Standard cab (We never got around to it before he passed).

Not making this into a sad story, but a happy one... I decided to move forward with this idea and completed the project last week.

I not only did the exhaust but also re did the front as well. I have added the rebel wills and side step to my Dad's truck as well.

I hope you enjoy the picture transformation. If you all like what you see I can post more as well.

Again thank you for taking time in your day to share this build with me (My 2006 Mustang is in a few of these as well).

Thank you,

Tony

Love how you murdered out the front end and tail lights/CHMSL! Nice job. Think I might have to do my truck that way!

NapaRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
Great job! I added the same grille and upgraded my headlights at the same time as well last December makes a huge difference!

Truck_Front OLD.jpg

Truck Front New.jpg

OP
OP
Jokybrto

Jokybrto

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
NapaRam-That looks awesome on your truck, I like the lights as well on your grill I tried them on my dads, but I felt it didn't flow with the truck (so I just took them off). I may try adding them again after awhile.

I made so many changes on the truck at once the lights just seemed over the top at the time.

OP
OP
Jokybrto

Jokybrto

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
BlackWolf- you should make the blacked out look on your truck it would look amazing.

NapaRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
NapaRam-That looks awesome on your truck, I like the lights as well on your grill I tried them on my dads, but I felt it didn't flow with the truck (so I just took them off). I may try adding them again after awhile.

I made so many changes on the truck at once the lights just seemed over the top at the time.

Thanks. The grille change was a last minute decision decided to swap out the headlights for the AlphaRex 5th gen style projectors (xmas present from mom!) when I saw the grille on EBAY for just $100 I knew I had to do it. I really liked the lighted grille not just for the looks but also for the greater visibility at night.

Kim Spellman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi v8
Good morning, I'm new to the Forum. I inherited my Dads 1500 RAM 3 years ago after he passed away. My Dad and I talked about upgrading to the dual exhaust and bumper on his Standard cab (We never got around to it before he passed).

Not making this into a sad story, but a happy one... I decided to move forward with this idea and completed the project last week.

I not only did the exhaust but also re did the front as well. I have added the rebel wills and side step to my Dad's truck as well.

I hope you enjoy the picture transformation. If you all like what you see I can post more as well.

Again thank you for taking time in your day to share this build with me (My 2006 Mustang is in a few of these as well).

Thank you,

Tony

View attachment 195057

View attachment 195058

View attachment 195059

View attachment 195060

View attachment 195061
I love the feeling front. May I ask where you got your parts and approximately how much the front transformation cost?

OP
OP
Jokybrto

Jokybrto

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
Thanks Kim, I ordered most of the parts online...

1.Front Bumper cover OEM $225 purchased from local body shop
2.Front Bumper cover painted to match truck $300 local bodh shop
3. Front Grill after market rebel style $239 same Grill I believe after 2012 is like $100 less! this was on ebay
4. Front smoked out OEM style Headlights $80 on ebay
5. Front Chrome Bumper $169 on ebay
Total: $1,013 for the front transformation

Think that's everything for the front.... hope that answers your question.

Thanks,

Tony