Dangerous

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nebneb12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 etorque
I have a 2022 etorque. 2 issues. Came out of a drive through coffee shop and as I turned the corner, the truck went into park and I slammed my rear tire into the curb (icy roads). Now have vibration. 2nd, twice in 3 days the flashers come on when at a standstill, and the horn goes off, and the tire pressure display shows up. Nothing out of the ordinary for either of these issues. Going into park while driving (5mph to 12mph) has happened approx. 7 times since I've had the truck (24,500 miles). The flashers and horn almost created a serious accident at an intersection. When the horn blew, the man infront of me thought the light was green and lunged forward (almost getting t-boned). I then received the bird out the window. Have appointment with Dodge next week to check into it, but from what I've read on different sites, there is no diagnosis for either of these. Someone is going to get seriously hurt if it isn't addressed. Any feedback?

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hopefully a flash will fix it. I love my truck and I haven't had any issues with it but I'm not crazy about everything being electric. The shifter and e-brake are two things that should have stayed mechanical IMHO.

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited Loaded - Sold
The horn and flash sounds like something wonky with the tire inflation system

Dusty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The horn and flash sounds like something wonky with the tire inflation system
Hmmm. Might be on to something since horn, flash, and tire inflation feature are in common.

Still, it would be nice to have some codes.

Regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33-gallon fuel tank, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Build date: 3 June 2018. Now at 86311 miles

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I have a 2022 etorque. 2 issues. Came out of a drive through coffee shop and as I turned the corner, the truck went into park and I slammed my rear tire into the curb (icy roads). Now have vibration. 2nd, twice in 3 days the flashers come on when at a standstill, and the horn goes off, and the tire pressure display shows up. Nothing out of the ordinary for either of these issues. Going into park while driving (5mph to 12mph) has happened approx. 7 times since I've had the truck (24,500 miles). The flashers and horn almost created a serious accident at an intersection. When the horn blew, the man infront of me thought the light was green and lunged forward (almost getting t-boned). I then received the bird out the window. Have appointment with Dodge next week to check into it, but from what I've read on different sites, there is no diagnosis for either of these. Someone is going to get seriously hurt if it isn't addressed. Any feedback?
Hi there!

We can see why this would be concerning. We'd love to assist you and your dealer in getting this repaired. Would you mind reaching out to us via direct message with your appointment date so we can get started?

Callie
Ram Cares

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
First, open the fuse box in the engine bay, TIPM, and lightly push down on all the fuses to ensure they are seated. Most trucks, about half aren't. The causes a lot of sporadic Gremlins. Actually this is so common I am surprised the dealerships don't do this when they PDI the vehicle. Second get battery checked. Third, turn off the "Tire Fill Assist" in the settings menu as it sounds like that is what is activating your horn and tire display on the dash. Was your seatbelt on or off when the slam into Park happens. If it is off it could be the truck nanny that puts you into park if the door is open or ajar with your belt off. Last get battery checked.

Hopefully the dealer can figure out the slam into Park nonsense. Let us know how you make out.

Spree

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was just going to suggest that you check the door. Maybe it thinks you opened the door and it put your truck in park for you.