Dash cam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Looking for one that I won't see, but can pull out to review footage if I need it. Thinking front and rear. Front tucked behind the mirror, but has anybody made one that goes in the 3rd brake light. I've seen cargo cameras that are integrated into the 3rd brake light so wondering if anyone has made a rear traffic cam in a similar configuration.

rotwiler

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QC Outdoorsman
Engine
Looking for one that I won't see, but can pull out to review footage if I need it. Thinking front and rear. Front tucked behind the mirror, but has anybody made one that goes in the 3rd brake light. I've seen cargo cameras that are integrated into the 3rd brake light so wondering if anyone has made a rear traffic cam in a similar configuration.
You could easily make bracket and have cam under 3rd brake light, there is plenty of room to fit wiring behind light. Then would have to run wires to power. Usually 3rd brake light has a gap with thicker gasket, so shouldn't be too hard to fabricate something.

Reactions: BWL