Dash lights randomly working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

landonl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hi all, first time doing these forums,

I've had an intermittent problem with my dashboard or instrument cluster lights where the speedometer and gauges are. The lights stay on when the truck is parked, locked, keys away etc. It'll eventually drain the battery and need to be boosted. Sometimes the truck will go for a month OK, then 5 days in a row the lights will stay on draining the battery. I've tried pulling the fuse, its tight but still drains the battery. I've noticed quite a few people have this problem AND WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE THAT KNOWS THE FIX!

Thanks

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a

I've had an intermittent problem with my dashboard or instrument cluster lights where the speedometer and gauges are. The lights stay on when the truck is parked, locked, keys away etc. It'll eventually drain the battery and need to be boosted. Sometimes the truck will go for a month OK, then 5 days in a row the lights will stay on draining the battery. I've tried pulling the fuse, its tight but still drains the battery. I've noticed quite a few people have this problem AND WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE THAT KNOWS THE FIX!

Thanks

Hi @landonl - Just had a chance to respond to your PM on this!

Mark
RamCares

Bigtex2020

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Thanks
Replace the hvac modual behind the glove box bolted the side wall will fix the problem no more lights on or draining the battery