Dash lights staying on along with the start/stop button

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob2019

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
First went out to leave truck was dead... boost start right away... Went out the other nite the circle lights around the meters were on and the screen was flickering nothing Elese was on. Got up on the morning battery died!! Any ideas ??? Dodge Ram 1500 rebel

Taras

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
First went out to leave truck was dead... boost start right away... Went out the other nite the circle lights around the meters were on and the screen was flickering nothing Elese was on. Got up on the morning battery died!! Any ideas ??? Dodge Ram 1500 rebel

Hello, did you find out what was wrong with it? I think i have same issue.

Shane Allaire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
What finally happened here? I'm experiencing the same issue. Dealer has had my truck for 2 months and has basically pushed it off to the side explaining that it has to be the alarm or radar that is tapped into the mirror harness. I told them neither caused an issue for the last 3 years that I've had it so it would be a waste of time exploring those 2 things. They did some updates, no luck. I picked one of the crappy dealer service centers it appears. Mopar is supposed to be assisting but I haven't heard anything back from them since they agreed to appoint a case manager to go between myself and the dealership.