Dealership call out -- well done!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gfh77665

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
With all the negativity towards dealerships, I would like to mention the other side of the coin, a dealer that does it right. I bought my 2019 RAM Classic from Bayshore CDJR, and I am very happy with everything I encountered from them. They made me a great deal, took good care of me when a needed my one repair, and their service is prompt, efficient and no BS.

https://www.bayshorechryslerjeepdodge.net/

I can't promise anyone anything, but they have been flat out good to deal with since day one.

British Bulldog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
Mine is also great.
Small operation in Ashland WI. They are a combined CJDR and FORD dealer…..yes ypu read that correctly lol. Ford 150 and Ram 1500 parked adjacent to each other and the sales teams sell both (with great product knowledge as well)
They enabled a complete engine replacement for my 2017 under warranty for piston slap and again, my 2021 was completely, professionally resprayed from top to bottom for orange peel. Very very pleased with the result and their services. There are some good ones. Maybe being rural helps?

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I also have a great dealer that sells Ford and CJDR at the same location next to each other the Ford dealer bought out the CJDR business and now they are under the same name, there service is great my wife has a ford escape and she's done good by them.!!!

Zorin

Reaction score
I know there's good ones out there, and I'm glad you found one of them!

But we all gotta know about the bad ones, too! I'd hate to see anyone get screwed over at one of the juke joints!

Tim

1stHEMI

Reaction score
It is nice to hear that some dealerships are actually true to their word when they say customers matter. The dealership I bought my truck from was supposedly friends: the GM was a friend, and the salesperson was a friend. I didn't get any special deals or treatment from them, they even forgot my floormats, which I had to drive another 40 miles to get, and then when my plates arrived, the salesperson said he would be there Saturday, so I drove up there and he was gone, never even thought to call me first. Even the GM had said, "If he wasn't a friend I'd have fired him already" after he screwed up another sale. (yes, I heard him say that).

As for the other dealer that was more local to me (Lake Elsinore), what annoyed me about them is when I had my truck to them for the third warranty repair, I asked them to check on my 12v outlet in the console that stopped working. They determined it was a blown fuse (by removing it and inspecting it) and then reinserted the blown fuse and told me they would replace it for like $75 labor because it wasn't a warranty issue. Definitely lost me there, no interest in going back to them if I can help it.