Debadge?

whats your taste?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Yes, a discernible quality difference. Is the OEM five times better? Only your wallet can say...[emoji6]
Didn't think so (That's why I bought the cheap one's first) till I bought the better ones. Looks better in person and good enough to where I won't buy the cheaper one's again. The better one's are outlined with chrome and the cheap ones are painted silver. I know it's **** but when the difference is very noticeable I'll probably spend the extra. Now it made me spend more by buying the cheaper one first! Lol

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Didn't think so (That's why I bought the cheap one's first) till I bought the better ones. Looks better in person and good enough to where I won't buy the cheaper one's again. The better one's are outlined with chrome and the cheap ones are painted silver. I know it's **** but when the difference is very noticeable I'll probably spend the extra. Now it made me spend more by buying the cheaper one first! Lol
I am the same way and would say the cheap one looks like crap and it is well worth it pay the extra for the real deal.

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Well I guess I'm saying mine is a pig without lipstick! It's a saying, not a fact to take personal.

Last edited:

MOPAR78

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 4x4
Engine
I rebadged my black Ram to black badges instead of chrome because it looked better to me. However now that I'm doing a make over, I'm de-badging to include shaving the rear Ram on the tailgate. It's just a matter of preference.

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
I rebadged my black Ram to black badges instead of chrome because it looked better to me. However now that I'm doing a make over, I'm de-badging to include shaving the rear Ram on the tailgate. It's just a matter of preference.
Agree, I wish they hadn't made the one on the tailgate recessed. I would have removed that one and not replaced it.

Last edited:

Georgiasport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I debadged my 17' Sport and changed the only badge left on the tailgate to the led light up one. Looks black until lights or brakes. I like it.

mynameisante

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Which looks better to you, personally i don't care for chrome

OpPCu9.jpg
Akbzhi.jpg

Later i removed the licence plate frame too
I got both my rams are Carl Burger too haha

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Yesterday Carl Burger only had about 10 new Ram 1500s on the lot
Usually they have close to 40

They moved all of the New Jeeps into where the Ram 1500s are usually parked

I did not walk to the side of the building, where they keep the HD Rams

If this chip shortage lasts much longer, the new vehicle salesmen will be out of business

mynameisante

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Yesterday Carl Burger only had about 10 new Ram 1500s on the lot
Usually they have close to 40

They moved all of the New Jeeps into where the Ram 1500s are usually parked

I did not walk to the side of the building, where they keep the HD Rams

If this chip shortage lasts much longer, the new vehicle salesmen will be out of business
I drive past them everyday- they're always moving the Jeeps and RAMs around the two lots

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

GeoffreyXE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
20210823_183624.jpg
1500 Hemi
Classic 5.7 liter

Removed all that other stuff, left RAM

Gort

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I remove all the dealer stickers and other dealer chachki (such as plate frames, tire covers on my Jeeps, etc.) because they're not paying me to advertise for them. But I do leave the factory badging in place. What's wrong with the badging indicating that it's a Ram? Personally, I'm not embarrassed about the make of the vehicles that I own.

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
I remove all the dealer stickers and other dealer chachki (such as plate frames, tire covers on my Jeeps, etc.) because they're not paying me to advertise for them. But I do leave the factory badging in place. What's wrong with the badging indicating that it's a Ram? Personally, I'm not embarrassed about the make of the vehicles that I own.
I'm with you there, I'll usually even add a badge or 2!

Last edited: