Debating - Granite crystal chrome or night edition black on black...HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Basil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
APPsBeast everyone has there on taste. And we come here for positive input to people with Ram trucks. To insult someones truck mods that differ from your taste only shows how ignorant and small minded you are! I ordered my truck brand new and had this do before I picked it up from the dealership. And from that day forward I have nothing but good comments but I knew it was coming and you are the one. MY first hatter. People have pulled me over and said, "BAD ASS, Nice truck, WOW and EYE Catching ect ect ect but ridiculous, I know Better and you do too, you just hater! I guess no one ever told you if you don't have something nice to say keep it to you self. And since you say it ridiculous here is some more ridiculousness for you to choke on!IMG_1729.JPG IMG_1731.JPG IMG_1733.JPG IMG_1737.JPG IMG_1770a.jpg IMG_1729.JPG IMG_1731.JPG IMG_1733.JPG IMG_1737.JPG IMG_1770a.jpg IMG_1729.JPG IMG_1731.JPG

keisur

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Mines the granite with the night edition. check it in my profile pic. I've added black Raptor tubes and it looks allot better (to me) than black on black because of the contrast between dark gray and black.

RandomRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I love granite crystal. Looks good even when dirty, cleans up easy. I love the look of body color bumpers but honestly, chrome holds up better. The paint on my 2500 is awesome, but the front bumper takes a beating from road debris.