DEF Pump for Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Scherer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Ram Forum members. I have a 2019 Ram 2500 with a 6.7 diesel. The truck is still under the factory warranty. My truck has been at a Chrysler dealership for over 6 weeks and they can not find a replacement DEF pump.
Has anyone else had an issue with looking for a DEF pump and has anyone found someplace with availability to replace?
So frustrated and it is time to go camping!

I have a 2018 2500 with a 6.7 and only 17,000 miles on it with the same issues.

Fuel35 67

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I’m on other forums that are Cummins related and one particular forum, they put a stop to talking about deletes. Well guess what, stock emissions components aren’t working, back orders up the wazu and people wonder why people ask about making their truck reliable. I say, it’s up the individual to what they feel is best for them.

Last edited:

PearlWhiteGT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I’m currently going through this at the moment. Was notified today that my pump is bad and there is no ETA on them. They have me in a loaner car but need a truck to haul stuff. Now it’s just the waiting game. They had me contact Chrysler to open a case with them to hopefully expedite the part. Not sure if that’s going to help though.

Fuel35 67

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
If your still making payments, tell them for however long it takes, they’ll be making the payments till you have your truck back and in working order.

DiveSpider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 L Cummins Diesel
I replied to another post. My Ram is 2020 6.7 diesel less than 13000 miles. Its getting the third DEF pump installed this week. Service done on monday, 10 miles after leaving the dealer check engine light comes on, told DEF pump and so far first two were defective getti g third tomorrow dealer ordered three of them for tomorrow. A Mess!