DELETE there are to many scammers on here.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathantc

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Ram 1500 sxt 120
Engine
3.7 V6
delete, to many scammers on here.

Last edited:

Fishstickz

Reaction score
Ram Year
'06, '16
Engine
3.7, 5.7 Hemi
Any reason you want the full exhaust over having a muffler shop running some custom piping? It might be cheaper and easier to do that in the end since I don’t think the 4th gen exhaust system will bolt up to the 3rd gens that well, but i may be wrong

I had a single in-dual out magnaflow put on my 3.7 and the muffler shop did the custom piping out the back for the dual exhausts. I’d just find a stock 09 hemi exhaust and have a muffler shop fab up the rest. Throw on some nice exhaust tips and it would be looking pretty sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
nathantc

nathantc

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Ram 1500 sxt 120
Engine
3.7 V6
Any reason you want the full exhaust over having a muffler shop running some custom piping? It might be cheaper and easier to do that in the end since I don’t think the 4th gen exhaust system will bolt up to the 3rd gens that well, but i may be wrong

I had a single in-dual out magnaflow put on my 3.7 and the muffler shop did the custom piping out the back for the dual exhausts. I’d just find a stock 09 hemi exhaust and have a muffler shop fab up the rest. Throw on some nice exhaust tips and it would be looking pretty sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
there is more than just a muffler and tips on the oem set up. Also all the fab work needed to make fit i can do myself. It's going to be less than paying anyone to do anything round here. Its just a thing i wanna do. Future plans actually involve a hellcat with 8 speed swap. Been trying to snag a running wreck at auction as we speak. Year compatibility means nothing to me either. I can swap all the electronics for under the hood as well as in cab if need be. Even after all that, i don't want noise. Kinda outgrown that. Gets old really quick to me. All that said ill also be fabbing a 4th gen dual cut out bumper to the truck. Sure i could just get a 4th gen, but i like having something that looks stock, but really isn't stock, and pretty much nothing like it on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.