Delivery Delays on New Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

68PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Laramie 3500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Our 2500 is also caught up in this recall. It is still in Mexico, built, sad, and lonely. Our dealer could not give us any idea on when that would be fixed. How reliable is your information on Feb or March timeframe?
February/March is just what the dealer told me, but I want to say that the recall it self says fix will happen Q1. I hope it's a easy fix & they don't have to tear into the tranny. I don't trust the dealership to get it all put back together correctly. I went down to look at the truck at the dealership, & it looked horrible. I get it, there is not much point to get it detailed cause it's going to sit for another 2 or 3 months, but man how disappointing! What really concerns me are all of the fine little scratches. I think they can get buffed out but that sucks a brand new truck having paint correction done already. Another alarming thing was how badly sun faded all of the plastic trim was. It sat out in a desert for over 6 months so I shouldn't be surprised but this thing cost more than my first house, so I was hoping to be Wowed! Instead I was literally sick to my stomach!
Your truck might be sad, but it is not lonely. There are still a crap ton of trucks down there waiting to be shipped. And when it finally gets here, I highly suggest not going to see it until they get it cleaned up. Otherwise you will think you are buying a used truck!