Dependable.....I think not

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EdGs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
He's still waiting after 1-1/2 years. Dropped off the face of the Earth.

Moose2

Military
Reaction score
not trying to win over people and not willing to be accused of things I don't do....never asked for free "****" and not entitled...just hoping people have some advice and perhaps people may learn something from my post.....I was called entitled first by someone who didn't read the post
Hurry up and wait(military way). Supply chain is broken. All the Covid hysteria ya know. Learn to be patient. Times are really screwed up right now. Curious as to what strange pairing occurred with the h.o. And rear end? Is it an 11.5 rear by chance? Yes, it sucks to have a $90k truck sidelined for parts, lots of us still waiting on wheel studs for a recall, and the grid heater relay.

Moose2

Military
Reaction score
True, but I think "they" changed the rules because of the Planed-Demic, now big wigs can do what tf they want.
I would agree. I am so over this Covid crud. Had it and survived just fine. I like to think my friends, Jack, Jim, and Johnny all helped in my recovery.

Jendsley06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A little late to the game, but interesting to read this now coming out the other side of this COVID. Or at least I hope. My wife's Chrysler 200 has been at the dealer for 2 months now for warranty. Driving a loaner that Chrysler extended warranty is paying for and nobody has any idea when the parts will be available. If Mopar would allow other branded parts, they are available just down the street. Lol. Supply problems seem to be here to stay for a while unfortunately. Maybe our OP will show up again and let us know how his is getting along.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
I waited on a Recall to be for filled for 5 or 6 months
I was about to go out & buy the part myself & get it installed
Then get reimbursed when the recall parts come in.

Well, i walked into the parts dept & ran into a sales person that said that they thought that they saw a notice that they had parts at the Los Angeles warehouse.

They called & told me to make an appt. to get installed.
I went for my appt. & no one had any idea why i was told that.
I then told the Service Assistant that they better find the cussed part.
It took awhile, but it was found stored in a special hiding place

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
I'm helping a friend restore a '39 Packard. From engine, transmission, brakes, complete wiring harness to every thing he's needed he has been able to get all of it within a week. Isn't technology great.......HMMMM!

BossHogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
A little late to the game, but interesting to read this now coming out the other side of this COVID. Or at least I hope. My wife's Chrysler 200 has been at the dealer for 2 months now for warranty. Driving a loaner that Chrysler extended warranty is paying for and nobody has any idea when the parts will be available. If Mopar would allow other branded parts, they are available just down the street. Lol. Supply problems seem to be here to stay for a while unfortunately. Maybe our OP will show up again and let us know how his is getting along.
I've got an open recall on my 3500 since last October 2021, something to do with one of the airbags. Still waiting on parts.