Detailed truck today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KKBB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I started with cleaning the interior. I used my new Adam's microfiber towels and interior cleaning stuff I purchased last week. The microfiber towels were great. Much better than the stuff I've purchased from Wal-Mart before. I then washed the truck with Adam's graphene shampoo. It was great. Used maybe 2 ounces and it stayed with plenty of bubbles for the entire truck. Then I used meguiars wax as you dry stuff. It is some SIO2 stuff or whatever. It looks pretty good after that. I clayed the roof and used Adam's graphene spray coating on half of it and the meguiars on the other half just to compare. I used the graphene on the roof because I've heard it can look bad if done incorrectly so being my first time I figured I would try the roof where nobody will see it. Haha.

OP
OP
K

KKBB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm not very good with technology, but I may try later today. It is cloudy and I need some sun to make it look better. Haha

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks good! The Adams ceramic is excellent. I had to get gas in my wifes Pacifica. I did hers yesterday. Pulled in the garage and watched the water fall off of it. It looks like it never was wet.

OP
OP
K

KKBB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here's some pics of truck, and of the stuff I used. The meguiars is what I used on the entire truck except for the roof. I used the adams on the roof. This was taken a day after doing it, so there is a little dust, not bad though. Overall, all the stuff I used seemed really good. Really loved the microfiber towels from Adam's

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I used the Chemical guys Ceramic wash and it was awesome! I will try the Adams next time!

OP
OP
K

KKBB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Treburkulosis...I will have to try the chemical guys stuff next time. All I know is this Adam's shampoo will last a long time. It stayed ridiculously sudsy the entire time. It doesn't take much of it at all

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Treburkulosis...I will have to try the chemical guys stuff next time. All I know is this Adam's shampoo will last a long time. It stayed ridiculously sudsy the entire time. It doesn't take much of it at all

Thats awesome! Once I figured out my foam cannon, I am getting several washes out of mine as well! Today Chemical guys has 20 off of 100.

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There ya go, pictures came out good, and your truck looks great. Thanks for the write up and pictures.

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Beautiful truck brother...from one techtard to another.

PWonly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
What other ceramic coatings have you used? Curious how they compare to others out there.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s

Truck looks nice man ...

I love Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Wax use it every time on my truck and wife's lexus ......I also have a spray bottle where I dilute it 10-1 with water of course and after I do the initial drying I use my compressor to blow out water from door handles, windows , flares, wheels where ever water stays trapped and then wipe it down one more type with the diluted bottled to wipe off any water spots and streaks left behind ... also use it in between washes if it's only dusty as a quick detailer ....

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
@PWonly I did Chemical guys hydro suds wash and I saw a huge change in the color of my wifes Pacifica and Ram. It didn't last super long, but its just a wash. Adams by far is the best I have seen. I am debating on buying some CS3 this week. I like that it works with chrome and black trim.

Perferd

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
@PWonly I did Chemical guys hydro suds wash and I saw a huge change in the color of my wifes Pacifica and Ram. It didn't last super long, but its just a wash. Adams by far is the best I have seen. I am debating on buying some CS3 this week. I like that it works with chrome and black trim.

I use CS3 and like it. I cannot compare it to anything else as of yet but I just ran out of CS3 and plan on buying another style of adams ceramic spray or turtle wax brand ceramic spray and see the diff. Then I will top it with extreme solutions "topper".

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963