Detailing: How to Wax/Favorite Wax/Favorite Detailer

Favorite Wax Product/Favorie Detailer

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
my hard water filter system showed up on friday and they threw in a jug of carpro lift.never used carpro before so i'm interested in how it works.my garage should be done by mid december and the cars should be good and dirty by then.i'm building out an indoor wash station with trusscore walls,epoxy/ heated floor, filters and a hot/cold wall mounted pressure washer and 100' of hose so i can do the boats and off road vehicles outside the garage.i'll have a huge indoor detailing space,can't wait.we have brutally hard water here and no cover from the sun,so crazy water spots no matter how quick i dry.not for long.

Last edited:

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
my hard water filter system showed up on friday and they threw in a jug of carpro lift.never used carpro before so i'm interested in how it works.my garage should be done by mid december and the cars should be good and dirty by then.i'm building out an indoor wash station with trusscore walls,epoxy/ heated floor, filters and a hot/cold wall mounted pressure washer and 100' of hose so i can do the boats and off road vehicles outside the garage.i'll have a huge indoor detailing space,can't wait.we have brutally hard water here and no cover from the sun,so crazy water spots no matter how quick i dry.not for long.
I haven't used lift, but I will say this the iron x pink soap and reset are some amazing soaps! I have several bottles of reset and iron x pink soap. I use Undrdog Soap on the the wifes Jeep and the Flex, and my truck, I use Koch Chemie GSF

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
i've been using chemical guys **** suds II only because i like the smell.if this Lift works well in the cannon i'll probably continue using it.what is with the censor? .m@xi suds II.i'm curious to see what it can do to a muddy side by side and an atv.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
i've been using chemical guys **** suds II only because i like the smell.if this Lift works well in the cannon i'll probably continue using it.what is with the censor? .m@xi suds II.i'm curious to see what it can do to a muddy side by side and an atv.
I am not sure on the foam of the lift, but reset, UD soap and GSF all aren't great in a cannon, but they aren't really meant to be used in one. They are maintenance soaps. Reset is some legit stuff for sure. After we ceramic coated a car, Cquartz Pro, Cquartz Finest Reserve, or Modesta BC04, we always used reset. We did a teach wash to all of our customers as a complementary learning wash. When you get you set up in Id like to see it. I have been debating updating mine. I have the CR DIC-20 spotless system now, but its about 10 years old.

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
i'll post some pics when the garage is done.i'm drawing out the water feed now.i'm debating adding a pail filler to it or just using the utility sink.if i add the filler i get deionized wash water.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
i'll post some pics when the garage is done.i'm drawing out the water feed now.i'm debating adding a pail filler to it or just using the utility sink.if i add the filler i get deionized wash water.
That would be awesome!